THERE’S NO PLACE LIKE GNOME
Friday, May 18, 2007
Feast from 7:30pm – 9pm (read details below!)
Party from 9pm – 4am
66 Water St in Dumbo
F to York St / A/C to High St
$7 costume or RSVP to rsvp at gnomecamp.com
$10 off the street
Get the flyer and thousands of gnome photos at http://www.gnomecamp.com/
This year’s line up includes:
- A gastronomical dinner party feast!
- A 10′ tall gnome sculpture suspended from the ceiling!
- Carl Saytor’s gnome photography booth!
- The gnome hat decoration station!
- Erotic gnome readings by Amy Shapiro!
- The tallest gnomes on stilts by Boring Incorporated!
- Woodland facepainting by Keelan!
- Immersive lost in the woods decor with thousands of arts and crafts leaves!
- Enchanting live music by Shanimal!
- Live analog electronic knob tweakin’ dance madness by Spiral Blaster (aka Orion)!
- DJs Love Rocket & BeenJammin bring you floor stompin’ funk and house!and of course…
- A brand new routine by The Ladies of Gnome Camp Striptease Cabaret!
Join Gnome Camp for our 2007 fundraiser extravaganza! The gnomes are hard at work at their underground compound in the forest of Brooklyn preparing art, music, dance, performance and magical activities designed to inspire and excite the senses.
Gnome Love, last year’s HH field trip fundraiser, was a blast and this year we’re using Friday so you don’t have to work the next day! All camp profits go to purchasing gnomes and cameras to be sent on adventures at Burning Man 2007.
There will be a magnificent dinner party feast from 7:30pm – 9pm! Please try to RSVP if you would like to join the feast spectacular, although walk ins are still welcome! A full meal will cost $20 – $30, plus $7 for the party.
See you there!